Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Welcome to the link site

Hi, I am new at html, so bear with me. I am trying to create a depository of links having to do with Mac followers, who use image editing programs and Art software from Bryce, Photoshop, Aperture, Fractals to name a few.
Also of concern is color calibration and Mac utilities,software for improving your Mac experience.
My intent is to have this as a one stop shopping center to link up to everysite of interest. An index to your favorite sites. The only way this will improve is if I can get your help in keeping me uptodate on where the links are.
Also I will be updating certain posts, to make them more uptodate and relevant. I'd rather do this than make a whole new post; so if you have a topic your following, go back and recheck periodically for the update. JonL

No comments: